Bana, Inc. respects the privacy of its customers, and other individuals and businesses using any website owned and operated by BANA.
Information We Collect
There are three types of information that may be exchanged between BANA and any user during a visit to this website. They are:
1. General technical data transmitted between your computer and BANA that does not identify you personally. This information is typically your ISP's domain, the search engine you may have used to locate our website, the time you accessed our website, and the pages from within our website that you visit.
2. Personally identifiable information that you voluntarily share.
3. We may store customers' electronic mail and other communications as a necessary incident to the transmission and delivery of communications.
The anonymous information collected is not associated with you personally, or with your business. BANA uses this anonymous information in the aggregate to improve our website and the services we provide as a company.
At times, we may permit advertising companies to deliver ads on our website. When you click on these ads, the advertising company may receive anonymous, aggregate information about the volume of ad viewing, but this information is not associated with you personally. BANA does not provide personally identifiable information about its customers or visitors to these advertising companies.
Disclosure to Third Parties
BANA reserves the right to disclose any personally identifiable information without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
1. When required by law,
2. When disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of a customer, BANA, its affiliates or third parties.
BANA may share customer information with selected partners/third parties, for example, to provide you with information about products and services, or to enable you to take advantage of special partner programs. BANA may also use customer information to periodically provide customers with system information or information about new or upgraded products and services.
BANA also will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that BANA stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which BANA will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
1. It is necessary in order to provide service to the customer;
2. It is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of BANA and its customers;
3. It is required to cooperate with interception orders, warrants, or other legal process that BANA determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable; and
4. It is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by BANA and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
BANA may use email to communicate with you, respond to your email, and to tell you about new products and services. If you do not wish to receive email promotion announcements from BANA, please follow the instructions that appear at the end of the email communication that you received in order to have your name removed from the email list.
BANA utilizes several encryption methods to ensure the data you submit is secure. Through this secure session, information you input will be transmitted privately and unaltered. This security prohibits access to your information by other companies and users.